Dr. Valerie Francisco-Menchavez is a sociologist and scholar-activist focusing on Filipino transnational families and diasporic Filipino social movements.
Posts by VFM:
- 4 Reasons Why FAHM Is Important for Kidss
- Labor of Care across the Pacific
- Labor of Care Fall Book Tour
- The Labor of Care on the New Books Network Podcast
- A Remedy for Remedios
- Duterte’s Kiss is a Kiss of Death
- Labor of Care on HellaPinay’s #GetLit
- Bridge City
- Honoring mothering
- Nickel and Dime
- Today, in the East Bay!