Dr. Valerie Francisco-Menchavez is a sociologist and scholar-activist focusing on Filipino transnational families and diasporic Filipino social movements.
Posts by VFM:
- A Mother’s Day Call to Action
- Filipino Home Care Workers, Unseen Frontliners
- Let the music play me off the stage
- Solidarity In Place, today and tomorrow
- Award Assembly, then and now
- The Power (or PAR) of Migrant Workers
- Care in the Time of Corona
- Together But Apart: Virtual Connection in the time of Corona
- The Power of the Collective
- Phoenix, here I come!
- Filipino San Francisco
- The Need for Caregivers Collective Resistance